An armor collector is a type of collector who will give players a piece of armor in exchange for a certain trophy. The armor they provide has an armor rating generally equivalent to what can be obtained from armor crafters in the same region. Each armor collector only offers a single armor piece, which means a character will need to visit multiple collectors to obtain a complete armor set.
Armor collectors only offer armor for the professions native to the same campaign. The 6 core professions can find collector armor in all 3 campaigns, but the Factions- and Nightfall-exclusive professions can only find collector armor on their home continents.
 Armor Ratings offered
Different regions of different campaigns are filled with armor collectors offering pieces of armor with a specific armor level for each class depending on the region. The chart below lists the armor levels offered by those collector in the different regions of the world.
|Region||Armor Rating offered by profession|
|Shing Jea Island||25||-||15||15||15||15||-||25||15||35|
 See Also
- Armor collectors (Ascalon)
- Armor collectors (Ascalon Pre-Searing)
- Armor collectors (Crystal Desert)
- Armor collectors (Kaineng City)
- Armor collectors (Kryta)
- Armor collectors (Maguuma Jungle)
- Armor collectors (Northern Shiverpeaks)
- Armor collectors (Shing Jea Island)
- Armor collectors (Southern Shiverpeaks)