GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Related Equipment[edit | edit source]
Weapon Bonuses that cause earth damage:[edit | edit source]
- Ebon Axe Haft, Hammer Haft, Sword Hilt, Bow string, Scythe Snathe and Spearhead.
- Earth Wand and Staff.
- unusual weapons such as a staff with energy storage req (rarely)
Weapon Bonuses against earth damage:[edit | edit source]
- Axe Grip, Hammer Grip, Sword Pommel and Bow grip Of Warding give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage.
- Additional item modifiers can give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage or +4-10 Armor against earth damage.
- Ranger Earthbound Insignia provides +15 armor bonus against earth damage.
- Elementalist Geomancer's Insignia provides +10 armor against earth damage.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
These skills cause earth damage:
The following skills are related to earth damage:
- Mantra of Earth (Whenever earth damage is taken, it is reduced and you gain 2 energy.)
- Stone Sheath (Turns attack damage done by a foe and all nearby foes into earth damage.)
- Stone Striker (Turns elemental and physical damage you deal and receive into earth damage.)
- Ebon Dust Aura (Attack skills that deal earth damage blind enemies on hit.)
- Skills related to elemental damage
Effects of earth damage to creatures[edit | edit source]
The following creatures are known to have a natural resistance to earth damage:
The following creatures are known to have a natural vulnerability to earth damage:
Enviromental effects[edit | edit source]
The following enviromental effects affect Earth damage:
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage