GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
 Update - Thursday, October 27, 2005
"When the moon rises high over Lion's Arch
And the wind moans through the most hollow of eves
Shutter your homes this holiday
Steer clear of the shadows
For on this night, they say,
A long-addled spirit returns from the grave
Pumpkin upon his head,
A wicked deed within his heart
A pint of witch's brew for all those who misbehave
Heed these words, all ye who dare enter here:
Bind your souls to the mortal realm
For the regent of madness draws near"
- Added options to toggle the display of helmets and guild capes.
- Added the ability for players to bind the Escape key to in-game actions.
- Added Heal Signet to the Priests of Balthazar.
- Corrected text description for skill Order of Pain.
- Fixed skills Battle Rage, Edge of Extinction, Illusion of Weakness, Martyr, Plague Signet, Plague Touch, Predatory Season, Spinal Shivers, and Thunderclap, which had portions of their functionality broken in last week's update.
- Fixed the order of removal for Condition, Enchantment, and Hex removal skills, which was broken in last week's update.
- Fixed collectors in The Catacombs, Skyward Reach, and Witman's Folly.
- Fixed miscellaneous rare crash bugs.
 Guildwiki notes
This update marked the beginning of the Halloween 2005 event.