|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Nebo Terrace is an explorable area in Kryta, to the west of the North Kryta Province. It features the typical green rolling hills, mild climate and lush plants of Kryta. A statue of Dwayna can be found to the north east.
 Towns and Outposts
 Explorable areas
 Nebo Terrace
- Caromi Tengu
- White Mantle
- Ettin bosses (location 1)
- Gargoyle bosses (location 2)
- Skale bosses (location 3)
- Tengu bosses (location 4)
- Undead bosses (location 5)
- Tree bosses (location 6)
 ↑ Note that you may not encounter any boss in that area as they do not spawn every time.
Rare Material Crafter
 Skill Capture
- Flame Burst from Flyt Stormbeak (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- Incendiary Bonds from Flyt Stormbeak (not available before The Forgotten Ones quest at Destiny's Gorge).
 Points of Interest
- Vanquishers must defeat 141-168 monsters in this area.
- Having A Very Grentchie Wintersday active will decrease the number of undead by about 30-40.
- If all player characters in the party have completed either the Prophecies or Eye of the North storylines, the cul-de-sac south of Beetletun will be populated by Peacekeepers instead of Inferno Imps, increasing the number of foes by ~60.
- Gypsie Ettins and Tengu are hostile to one another.