GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Regent Valley (Pre-Searing)
Description[edit | edit source]
Regent Valley exemplifies the beauty of the kingdom of Ascalon before the Searing. An entrance to Fort Ranik can be found here, as well as paths leading to Lakeside County and Wizard's Folly. Regent Valley consists of forests and rivers with the occasional NPC offering a quest or two. It is possible to revisit Regent Valley after the Searing; in doing so, you will be able to see firsthand the destruction the Charr have wrought in this area.
The area is infested with bandits, spiders, skale, and grawl.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Fort Ranik (northeast)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Healing Spring (to the south, close to the exit into Wizard's Folly)
- King's Watch (where the quest The Ranger's Companion takes place)
- Melandru's Garden - a player-named scenic area in a cave west of Fort Ranik. This would later be the starting point of the Fort Ranik mission in post-Searing.
- Statue of Melandru with the Healing Fountain effect around it (western central area, in King's Watch)
- The Secret Garden, a hard-to-reach area with the Gift-trading Trophy Collector, Nicholas Sandford.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants and Traders:
- 2 Vencel (Merchant)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Regent Valley[edit | edit source]
- Hunters: The Bear Hunters
- Ivor Trueshot: A Test of Marksmanship
- Mary Malone: The Orchard
- Master Ranger Nente: The Ranger's Companion (See A Second Profession)