|Nicholas the Traveler|
 What drops it
 Armor collectors
Location: Destiny's Gorge
Collecting: 5 Shriveled Eyes
|Profession||Item Name||Armor||Other Modifiers||Value|
|Warrior||Brute's Helm||80|| Strength +1
Armor +20 (vs. physical attacks)
|Ranger||Traveler's Mask||70|| Wilderness Survival +1
Armor +30 (vs. elemental attacks)
|Monk||Zealot's Scalp Design||60||Smiting Prayers +1||125|
|Necromancer||Devilish Scar Pattern||60||Soul Reaping +1||125|
|Mesmer||Animal Mask||60||Inspiration Magic +1||125|
|Elementalist||Flame's Eye||60||Fire Magic +1, Cannot be upgraded with an insignia||125|
|Professions||Item Name||Armor||Other Modifiers||Value|
|Warrior||Ringmail Gauntlets||80||Armor +20 (vs. physical attacks)||125|
|Ranger||Leather Gloves||70||Armor +30 (vs. elemental attacks)||125|
|Monk||Monk's Handwraps||60||Energy +5||125|
|Necromancer||Necromancer's Gloves||60||Energy +5||125|
|Mesmer||Stylish Gloves||60||Energy +5||125|
|Elementalist||Elementalist's Gloves||60||Energy +5||125|
- Prophet's Path
- About 8–10 are located near the Salt Flats portal. Head west Augury Rock into Prophet's Path, turning north as soon as possible. Head east into the basin (slightly easier than using the teleporter) then northwest towards the exit. Zone and repeat.
- Salt Flats
- Exit from Seeker's Passage. Go east and north to find Storm Kin patrols. The last group is just south of Sennat Sen.
To the south of Seeker's Passage. Take the teleporter to find an old abandoned town/port filled with Storm Kin.
- Skyward Reach
- Exit Augury Rock to Skyward Reach; head north (avoiding any Hydra) and then bear west. Hug the NE corner (killing the Kin). Approximately 6–8 foes (can be taken one at-a-time).
 Threats & recommended skills
- Threats: Kins have hexed based health degen and adrenaline denial. Also can interrupt attacks and spells. One alone is not a threat, but many at a time means you will get interrupted a lot. Hydra's have powerful fire magic, (Meteor, Fireball, Phoenix, and are immune to knock-down. More then 2 can easily overpower a unsupecting or unprepared party.
- Tactics: Storm Kin are weak defensively, so attack it in any manner. Spirits are not affected by any of their spells
- Recommended skills: Anti-interrupt, spell immunity, hex removal, spirits.