GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Rare crafting material|
|Nicholas the Traveler|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Rare Material Traders at market value.
- Crafted by Artisans for 5 , 10 , and 100 .
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- Salvaged from the following items.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Spiritwood Planks are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Farming[edit | edit source]
- Spiritwood can be purchased from Rare Material Traders. It is almost never a good value to craft it at an Artisan, when considering the cost (or resale value) of the necessary Crafting Materials.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Haiju Lagoon
- The Dragon Lillies here drop Spiritwood and are fairly easy to farm. Don't let them disable any of your key skills with their Diversion.
|Common||Bolt of Cloth • Bone • Chitin Fragment • Feather • Granite Slab • Iron Ingot • Pile of Glittering Dust • Plant Fiber • Scale • Tanned Hide Square • Wood Plank|
|Rare||Amber Chunk • Bolt of Damask • Bolt of Linen • Bolt of Silk • Deldrimor Steel Ingot • Diamond • Elonian Leather Square • Fur Square • Glob of Ectoplasm • Jadeite Shard • Leather Square • Lump of Charcoal • Monstrous Claw • Monstrous Eye • Monstrous Fang • Obsidian Shard • Onyx Gemstone • Roll of Parchment • Roll of Vellum • Ruby • Sapphire • Spiritwood Plank • Steel Ingot • Tempered Glass Vial • Vial of Ink|