GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Tanned Hide Square
|Tanned Hide Square|
|Common crafting material|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Purchased from Material Traders at market value.
- Dropped by the following creatures.
- Salvaged from the following items.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- Tanned Hide Squares are used to craft the following armor, weapons, and other items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite their name, the icon for Tanned Hide Squares shows a triangular piece of hide. This was the basis for one of the joke updates in the 2008 April Fools' update notes.
|Common||Bolt of Cloth • Bone • Chitin Fragment • Feather • Granite Slab • Iron Ingot • Pile of Glittering Dust • Plant Fiber • Scale • Tanned Hide Square • Wood Plank|
|Rare||Amber Chunk • Bolt of Damask • Bolt of Linen • Bolt of Silk • Deldrimor Steel Ingot • Diamond • Elonian Leather Square • Fur Square • Glob of Ectoplasm • Jadeite Shard • Leather Square • Lump of Charcoal • Monstrous Claw • Monstrous Eye • Monstrous Fang • Obsidian Shard • Onyx Gemstone • Roll of Parchment • Roll of Vellum • Ruby • Sapphire • Spiritwood Plank • Steel Ingot • Tempered Glass Vial • Vial of Ink|