GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Catacombs is a large subterranean area in pre-Searing Ascalon. They used to be the burial place belonging to Ashford Abbey, with a large network of hallways, caves, chambers, tombs and crypts. Since the Catacombs are now haunted by Undead in large numbers, they are no longer used as a crypt. Only the bravest dare to enter deep into this area of death and horror. The Catacombs are home to elaborate murals of all of the old Gods (Dwayna, Balthazar, Melandru, Lyssa and Grenth) that later appear in Ascalon City (Post-Searing).
Beware of poisonous Swamp Water in some areas of the Catacombs.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Ashford Abbey (east)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
The Catacombs[edit | edit source]
- Necromancer Munne: The Necromancer's Novice (See A Second Profession)
- Necromancer Munne: Rites of Remembrance
- Oberan the Reviled: The Accursed Path
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This area does not re-appear in post-Searing, as all entrances are blocked. Presumably, the entire area has collapsed from the aftershocks of the destruction of the Searing.
- There are dragon bones under the bridge near Karleen.
- Although there are at least 2 statues of Grenth in the Catacombs, you cannot receive a blessing even if the world has Favor of the Gods.