The Wilderness of Bahdza is an explorable area in the far northeast of Vabbi, under the control of Prince Ahmtur the Mighty. It is said that Ahmtur made his fortune by cutting paths through the monsters and tribes that inhabit this area, but it is so out of the way that it is unclear who he trades with. Some maps show an area known as Dzanla even farther to the northeast, but it cannot be accessed in-game. The wilderness itself is a landscape of sheer valleys between rocky mesas, as is much of Vabbi. There is a large open area in the Northwest, watched over by the Citadel of Dzagon.
 Blessings / Shrines
- West : Vabbian Scout, Lyssa Shrine, Monster Hunt (next to Dzagonur Bastion exit)
- Northwest : Vabbian Scout, Balthazar Shrine, Monster Hunt (in Citadel of Dzagon)
- Northeast : Vabbian Scout, Melandru Shrine, Minotaur Hunt
- Center : Vabbian Scout, Dwayna Shrine, Harpy Bounty
- East : Vabbian Scout, Grenth Shrine, Insect Hunt
- Southeast : Whispers Informant, Melandru Shrine, Elemental Hunt (Next to Resplendent Makuun exit)
- SouthCentral : Vabbian Scout, Balthazar Shrine, Harpy Hunt
- Southwest: Whispers Informant, Grenth Shrine, Elemental Hunt
- Vanquishers must defeat 163-176 foes in this area.
- Completing the quest Population Control significantly decreases the number of foes.
- For optimum bounty efficiency, this area should be cleared counterclockwise.
- The only dangerous boss is Korrub, Flame of Dreams. Beware also the potential trap by Moteh Thundershooter: another harpy group is nearby, and the two groups together will probably cause even a strong party to wipe.
- The skrees that spawn with Screecher and Scratcher will run out of the portal to the south if the bosses are killed. It is still possible to achieve credit for vanquishing if they run out of the zone, as they do not count toward the total.