The Zaishen Bounty Signpost offers daily Zaishen Challenge Quests in which you are tasked with slaying a specific boss or boss-like foe. As a reward you receive a combination of gold, Kurzick/Luxon Faction or reputation/promotion points, experience, and Zaishen Coins.
Like the other Zaishen Challenge Quests, you can only have 3 Zaishen Bounty quests active in your Quest Log at any time.
- "This is the signpost where Zaishen Mission quests are posted."
When talked to by a PvP Character:
- "The signpost speaks of far off lands which you have no interest in as a PvP Character."
When your Quest Log currently has three Zaishen Bounty quests:
- "Zaishen bounties are limited to 3 at one time."
There are 4 tiers of rewards.
|Tier1||XP||Gold||Title points2||Copper Zaishen Coins3|
|1||1,000||500||100 / 500||20||50|
|2||5,000||1,000||300 / 1,250||30||75|
|3||10,000||1,500||500 / 2,500||40||100|
|4||15,000||2,000||750 / 7,500||60||150|
- The tier is roughly determined by the "status" of the boss.
- Tier 1 bounties are for standard bosses found throughout explorable areas. There are 24 tier 1 bounties.
- Tier 2 bounties are for the most difficult standard bosses and a few bosses in elite areas. There are 11 tier 2 bounties.
- Tier 3 bounties are for the final bosses of dungeons and a few more from elite areas. There are 24 tier 3 bounties.
- Tier 4 bounties are for the final bosses of elite areas. There are 7 tier 4 bounties.
- The first number listed is for bounties that reward Sunspear or Lightbringer points, the second number is for all other points. Two quests do not follow this scheme: the tier 2 bounty for Prismatic Ooze gives 2,500 Dwarven points, and the tier 4 bounty for Duncan the Black gives 3750 Dwarven points.
Title point rewards are mostly related to the region where the boss is found, i.e. bosses in Echovald Forest give Kurzick Faction, bosses in the Far Shiverpeaks give Norn reputation points, etc. Dungeon bosses generally give Dwarven points, but some give points for the surface region the dungeon entrance is in. Check the individual quests for the exact rewards.
- The base Copper Zaishen Coin reward is for defeating the boss, while the bonus reward is for defeating the boss specifically in hard mode. Defeating the boss once in hard mode will fulfill the requirements for both rewards.
- The quests rotate on a 66-day cycle with no repeats.
- If you already have the quest that is being offered on a certain day, you will not be able to take it even after completing the "old" one so it may be a good idea to complete it before that day comes.