GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
The Zaishen Vanquish signpost offers daily Zaishen Challenge Quests in which you are tasked with vanquishing a specific explorable area. As a reward you receive a combination of gold, Kurzick/Luxon Faction or reputation/promotion points, experience, and Zaishen Coins.
Like the other Zaishen Challenge Quests, you can only have 3 Zaishen Vanquish quests active in your Quest Log at any time.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "This is the signpost where Zaishen Vanquish quests are posted."
When talked to by a PvP Character:
- "The signpost speaks of far off lands which you have no interest in as a PvP Character."
When your Quest Log currently has three Zaishen Vanquish quests:
- "Zaishen vanquishes are limited to 3 at one time."
Rewards[edit | edit source]
There are 3 tiers of rewards for Zaishen Vanquish quests. The assignment of tiers seems to be subjectively based on the perceived difficulty of each vanquish.
|Tier||XP||Gold||Title points1||Copper Zaishen Coins|
|1||5,000||1,000||- / 500 / -||50|
|2||10,000||1,500||7,000 / 750 / 3,500||150|
|3||15,000||2,000||10,000 / 1,000 / 5,000||250|
- The title point rewards depend on the campaign and are listed in the order: Factions/Nightfall/Eye of the North. The points are for the same title as the standard Vanquisher rewards, except for Vabbi where the Zaishen Vanquish quests give Sunspear points instead of Lightbringer points.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The quests rotate on a 136-day schedule.
- If you already have the quest that is being offered on a certain day, you will not be able to take it even after completing the "old" one so it may be a good idea to complete it before that day comes.