Elonian Support Bonus — 31 March 2014
Codex Arena Bonus — 31 March 2014→more
 Current events
Daily (7-day forecast)
Last update: Monday, 06:01 (UTC)
|Nicholas Sandford: Spider Legs|
|Vanguard quest: Undead|
|Wanted by the Shining Blade: Justiciar Kasandra|
|Nicholas the Traveler: 3 [[Superb Charr Carving | Superb Charr Carvings ]] in Dalada Uplands (Farming guide)|
|Flux: Chain Combo|
 What's new?
- Community news Events and announcements from the Guild Wars community.
- Game updates – All the game patches, with commentary.
- GuildWars.com news – News from the official site.
- Guild Wars login announcements – News delivered directly, in game.
 Game basics
- Guides – Learn from others' experiences.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
- Quick access links – almost everything, sorted by profession
- Professions – The different character classes and their attributes.
- Armor – List of all armor sets in the game.
- Costumes – Vanity outfits to wear over your armor.
- Weapons – Weapons, Focus Items and Shields.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party.
- Titles – Your personal in-game achievements.
- Builds – Combinations of skills.
- PvX Wiki – A specialty wiki that documents builds.
 Gameplay types
PvE – Player vs. Environment
- Quick access links – Commonly requested information by campaign.
- Storyline – The story of the game.
- Locations – A list of all towns and areas.
- The Bestiary – The creatures in the game.
- Bosses – Unique enemies to test your mettle.
- Non-player characters – Traders, crafters, collectors, and more.
PvP – Player vs. Player
- The Battle Isles – The home for PvP fights and tutorials.
- Guild versus Guild – 8 on 8 Ladder-based competition between guilds.
- Alliance Battles – 12 on 12 to conquer new territory for your faction.
- Codex Arena – 4 on 4 matches, using limited set of skills that change daily.
- Competitive Missions – 8 on 8 missions with large numbers of NPCs.
- Register – If you want to keep track of your contributions, please register an account. All are welcome and encouraged to participate by adding or editing content.
- How to help – A successful wiki relies on the contributions of many, many people. Check out the how to help page to see how you can contribute to the wiki.
- Improvement project – Many major articles need to be improved. See the articles which need to be improved and help improve them.
- Policy – Please go over our site policy before you start making contributions.
- Style and formatting
- Suggestions — Make suggestions to help us improve
- GuildWiki on IRC — Join us on IRC!