Welcome to GuildWiki,
an unofficial wiki guide for ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
Guild Wars Development and Automation
With the most recent update, several PvP and PvE systems in the game have been changed and automated. Please see the news post on http://www.guildwars.com/players for more information
Elonian Support Bonus — 20 May 2013
The Land of the Golden Sun requires your aid! Receive double Sunspear and Lightbringer points (excluding completed books) as you battle across Elona. Weekly bonuses last until 3PM GMT on Monday.
Guild Versus Guild Bonus — 20 May 2013
This week, the battle heats up in GvG as guilds clash for their share of double Balthazar faction and double Champion title points! Weekly bonuses last until 3PM GMT on Monday.
Newly... edited articles, created articles, updated discussions, uploaded images
- Guides – Learn from others' experiences.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
- Quick access links – almost everything, sorted by profession
- Professions – The different character classes and their attributes.
- Skills – Skill lists, sorted by various criteria.
- Elite Skills – Where to find the elite skills for each profession.
- Armor – List of all armor sets in the game.
- Runes – Apply them to your armor to improve attributes.
- Insignias – Provide bonuses for armor sets.
- Costumes – Vanity outfits to wear over your armor.
- Weapons – Weapons, Focus Items and Shields.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party.
- Titles – Your personal in-game achievements.
- Builds – Combinations of skills.
- PvX Wiki – A specialty wiki that documents builds.
PvE – Player vs. Environment
PvP – Player vs. Player
We are currently maintaining 19,380 articles and we could use your help.
- Register – If you want to keep track of your contributions, please register an account. All are welcome and encouraged to participate by adding or editing content.
- How to help – A successful wiki relies on the contributions of many, many people. Check out the how to help page to see how you can contribute to the wiki.
- Improvement project – Many major articles need to be improved. See the articles which need to be improved and help improve them.
- Policy – Please go over our site policy before you start making contributions.
- Style and formatting
- Suggestions — Make suggestions to help us improve
- GuildWiki on IRC — Join us on IRC!
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Proposals for the main page can be added here.