Description[edit | edit source]
"Blobby" is a creature who, if fed a Fleshreaver Morsel, will become an ally and follow you on the level of the dungeon in which you found him and help out in fights.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Charr Homelands
- Rragar's Menagerie: at the start of level 1 of the dungeon.
- Far Shiverpeaks
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "*Glop. Glop. Glop.*"
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Simple Thievery
- Revealed Hex
- Inspired Hex
- Revealed Enchantment
- Inspired Enchantment
- Arcane Larceny
- Arcane Thievery
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Performs well, supporting the team as a hex remover.
- Stays with the party throughout the current level of the dungeon (in a fashion similar to other allies such as Dwarven Ghost).
- The "Clone" text after Blobby's name may be an indication of its build type, similar to the way henchmen have their type after their name (also in square brackets). In this case, Blobby's build uses skills that copy (i.e. clone) foes' skills.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blobby is named after ArenaNet staff member Bobby Stein.