GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Charr Homelands
- Rragar's Menagerie: at the start of level 1 of the dungeon.
- Far Shiverpeaks
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "*Glop. Glop. Glop.*"
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Simple Thievery
- Revealed Hex
- Inspired Hex
- Revealed Enchantment
- Inspired Enchantment
- Arcane Larceny
- Arcane Thievery
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Performs well, supporting the team as a hex remover.
- Stays with the party throughout the current level of the dungeon (in a fashion similar to other allies such as Dwarven Ghost).
- The "Clone" text after Blobby's name may be an indication of its build type, similar to the way henchmen have their type after their name (also in square brackets). In this case, Blobby's build uses skills that copy (i.e. clone) foes' skills.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Blobby is named after ArenaNet staff member Bobby Stein.