GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: All allies within earshot lose the Crippled condition. For 5...11...13 seconds, these allies move 33% faster.
Concise: (5...11...13 seconds.) Allies in earshot move 33% faster. Initial effect: these allies lose the Crippled condition.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- "Charge!" is commonly used by runners. It is also especially useful for characters who use stances, such as Balanced Stance, as the speed boost is retained while using the stance.
- Two players alternating "Charge!" can keep the party under an unremovable speed boost all of the time, allowing for a significant position advantage. In PvP, this can help team members kite, counter kiting, or move around the larger maps. In PvE, this is useful for avoiding aggroing monsters, and moving the entire party quickly from one fight to the next.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Incoming!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Retreat!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Fall Back!"