GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
"I Will Avenge You!"
|"I Will Avenge You!"|
Full: For each dead ally, you gain 10 seconds of +3...6...7 Health regeneration and your attack speed increases by 25%.
Concise: You have +3...6...7 Health regeneration and attack 25% faster (10 seconds for each dead ally).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Captain Greywind (North Kryta Province)
- Master Scout Kiera (Henge of Denravi)
- Dakk (Ember Light Camp)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This shout works on any dead ally on your radar, whether they are in your party or not.
- Minion deaths do count towards the total number of allies, but only for an extremely brief period of time. The exception to this is the Flesh Golem, who will count as an ally until its corpse dissipates.
- Spirits will not trigger "I Will Avenge You!", even when used immediately after their death.
- This skill can shine in Alliance Battles, where potential amounts of dead allies can easily match the shout's recharge length.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This shout gave its name to the IWAY gimmick build seen in Heroes' Ascent. Here the corpses of pets are used to trigger "I Will Avenge You!". One of the teams in the Zaishen Challenge runs this build.
- Since then, many builds have been named using the "-way" convention, such as Ursanway and Sabway.
Related Skills[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
- Attack speed skills quick reference
- Regen/Degen health skills quick reference
- Shout skills quick reference