GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see "Incoming!" (PvP).|
Full: For 4...9...10 seconds, all allies within earshot move 33% faster and gain 5...13...15 Health per second while moving.
Concise: (4...9...10 seconds.) Allies in earshot move 33% faster and gain 5...13...15 Health per second while moving.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Render (Forum Highlands, during Desperate Measures)
- Scratcher (Wilderness of Bahdza, before Destroy the Harpies or during Population Control)
- Screecher (Wilderness of Bahdza, before Destroy the Harpies or during Population Control)
- Kunan the Loudmouth (Wilderness of Bahdza, after Extinction)
Related skills[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Fall Back!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Charge!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Combine with "Fall Back!" to give your party a maintainable 33% speed boost.
- Heroes tend to stack "Fall Back!" with this shout.