A Belt Pouch
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Herder Tsiyingju about getting treated hides.
- Destroy the group of Crimson Skull plaguing Kaitan Village.
- Speak with Herder Tsiyingju.
- See Neing the Tanner for your reward.
- "I would love to give you a belt pouch... they cost me practically nothing, you know, and I hate to see young heroes suffer from lack of storage space... but unfortunately, I have run out of materials with which to make them. If you were to go to Kaitan Village on the Panjiang Peninsula and speak to Herder Tsiyingju, she could provide you with teated hides. Carry those back here, and I will make you a belt pouch. Fair enough?"
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- "So Neing is out of leather, is he? Before I can give you this leather, I'll need you to do a favor for me. There are Crimson Skull nearby who keep trying to steal some of my animals here. If you can get them to stop, I'd be happy to give you the leather you need."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- "Thanks for your help. Here are the treated hides you were looking for."
- "You've got the treated hides I needed? Great! Here's the belt pouch that I promised you. Come talk to me if you have any more questions about storing items."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Travel from Shing Jea Monastery through Sunqua Vale to Tsumei Village. Enter Panjiang Peninsula and head southeast to Herder Tsiyingju and talk to her. She asks you to take care of a group of Crimson Skull who keep trying to steal her livestock. Kill the group of four Crimson Skull north of Herder Tsiyingju. Return to Herder Tsiyingju again and talk to her to receive the Treated Hides. Travel back to Shing Jea Monastery, and talk to Neing the Tanner to complete this quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson Skull foes for this quest will not spawn until you talk to Herder Tsiyingju. This makes it easy to set down traps or flag henchmen and/or heroes nearby to ambush them, with little to no work on your part.