GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Common Enemy
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Meet Guardsman Miru and the Tengu in Panjiang Peninsula outside of Raiyan Cave, the source of the Naga assault.
- Raid Raiyan Cave and destroy all the Naga you encounter. Prevent them from organizing further assaults during the Day of the Tengu celebration.
- See Master of Celebration for your reward.
- "You have accomplished much, friend, but I fear if we don't strike at the heart of the Naga they will continue to harass the public throught today's ceremony. Guardsman Miru believes the only solution is to go on the offensive and take the fight to the enemy. The emperor has been briefed on Miru's plan and has subsequently given his blessing."
- "At this moment, Miru and our Tengu allies march Panijang Peninsula to assail the Raiyan Cave, the reputed home of the Naga. Will you join them in the attack?"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This was a one-time event held during the Factions headstart, no Day of the Tengu-specific quests or events remain accessible.