GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Cure for Ralena
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find Master Ranger Nente.
- Return to Vassar for your reward.
- "Now that we have the primary ingredient for Ralena's cure, I need someone to take it to Master Ranger Nente. He can often be found wandering near what used to be called Green Hills County.
- Will you help me one last time?"
- Accept: "I would be glad to help you."
- Reject: "I can't spare the time."
Intermediate Dialogue (Master Ranger Nente)
- "Vassar sent you? Very good, I've been expecting you. I've gathered the other ingredients necessary, a bit of this cave moss should do the trick. Take this potion back to Vassar, he'll know how to use it to save Ralena. May Melandru guide you on your return journey, my friend."
- "The cure is ready at last? You don't know how great a service you've done for both Ralena and for me. It's Ascalonians like you, <name>, that give me some hope for the future."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you put the quest item Ralena's Cure, obtained from Nente, in your storage before talking to Vassar, you will still complete the quest, but the item will remain in your storage.