GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
A New Guide
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Help Curator Ruras unearth a fossil for his "Tyrian Investors."
- Bring the fossilized shellfish to Curator Ruras.
- Escort Curator Ruras to Lair of the Forgotten.
- See Curator Ruras for your reward.
- "<name>, you seem like someone who gets around, and since my previous guide is incompetent, perhaps you could help me. I am looking for rare artifacts, perhaps something that would prove this arid place was once a deep sea. I have serious backing from investors in Rin, so I shall make it worth the effort. Will you lend me assistance?"
- Accept: "Digging in the dirt? Sounds adventurous..."
- Reject: "Who knows? In 1,000 years even you may be worth something..."
Intermediate Dialogue (Curator Ruras)
- "Ah yes, this should do quite well. I would be happy to give you your reward now, but after my previous problems I have learned my lesson. I shall not pay you until you have finished your work. Help me get to the Lair of the Forgotten, and you shall have your pay."
- "Thank you for your assistance. It is such a relief to work with someone competent after being surrounded by fools for so long. If you can believe this... some even had the audacity to suggest we all were dead! Ha! Do I look like a ghost to you? Anyway, here is the reward that was promised you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The Fossilized Shellfish is found to the north-west, in a Pile of Rocks in the center of a large open area. Once Curator Ruras receives the fossil, he will want a safe journey to the Lair of the Forgotten portal. He does not join the party as an ally and moves slowly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is likely that the quote for the Reject option in this quest is a reference to an identical quote from the movie, "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark".