GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
A Test of Marksmanship
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Follow the ridge east until you find a plague worm. Kill all the Plague Worms in the time allotted.
- Kill 5...0 more Plague Worms.
- Return to Ivor Trueshot for your reward.
- 250 XP
- "There are many aspects to being a Ranger, but none more important than skill with a bow. I can help you become a great archer, but first you must show me that you have potential. If you follow the ridge eastward, you'll find a colony of plague worms anxious to rise up from the ground and attack the unsuspecting traveler. If you can kill all the plague worms in the allotted time, I'll believe you have the makings of a real Ranger. I'll give you a couple of skills, temporarily, that a true marksman would use to meet this challenge."
- Accept: "I like a good challenge."
- Reject: "I don't have time for your games."
- "I can see you will be a great archer some day. Keep these skills, and as long as you follow the path of marksmanship, they will serve you well."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Ivor Trueshot will give you:
You have 1:30 to kill the five plague worms. This quest is fairly easy, but if you fail to kill them in the allotted time, you'll need to return to a town or outpost (such as Fort Ranik), abandon the quest, and return to Ivor to try the quest again.