GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Prior to completing The Eternal Grove mission:
- "I cannot allow those who are not part of the Kurzick Empire to pass into this area. For all I know, you may be spies. Come to think of it, why aren't you at the Eternal Grove defending the Forever Trees? Hmm? If you really want to prove your loyalty to the Kurzicks, (character name) should journey there. I've nothing else to say to you until then."
- "Why are you still here?"
Prior to accepting the Into the Whirlpool quest:
- "(character name) might want to journey to Vasburg Armory to speak with Baron Mirek Vasburg. He is in charge of this area.
- Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"
During the above quest, while not accompanied by Brother Mhenlo:
- "The count send you with Mhenlo, you say? Why should I believe you? For all I know, he might be dead. <character name> should bring him here. Maybe then I'll be convinced you aren't spies."
- "Well, what is it? What else do you wish to discuss?"
During the above quest, while accompanied by Brother Mhenlo:
- "This gate leads to the Unwaking Waters. Not many know of this entrance, and we'd prefer it stay that way, so keep it to yourself.
- What else can I help you with?"
After completion of the aforementioned quest:
- "Please continue on through."