GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Adventure with an Ally
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Return to Ascalon City. Form a party with another player.
- Return to Lina the Healer for your reward.
- "With all the dangers out in Lakeside, I can't believe the number of people who go running around by themselves. Why, I've already got my hands full resurrecting fallen soldiers without some novice <primary profession> adding to the burden! Don't people know there are plenty of folks in Ascalon City who'd be perfectly happy to join them in their adventures?
- I'll tell you what, if you promise to do your adventuring with an ally, I'll gladly give you a Signet that can resurrect fallen party members."
- Accept: "Sounds like a good idea."
- Reject: "I perfer doing things my own way."
- When asked about quest: "If you want to learn how to resurrect, you'll need an ally. You can't resurrect yourself! Go into Ascalon City, and form a party with another recruit."
- "You got yourself an ally, you say? Well then, I'll give you this Resurrection Signet so that you can raise your allies. You might save me some work."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After speaking to Lina, go back in town and ask for another player to join you in a party and then together go out again and speak to her and you'll get the reward.
NOTE: You can not do this quest if you are on a free trial, and you can not abandon this quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Resurrection Signet can be used by all characters, regardless of profession. Doing this quest now saves you having to buy the skill from a skills trainer later in the game.