GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Watch it. I may be a girl, but I've got an arm that can hit a rain beetle square in the eyes from two towns away!"
Conversation with Bihli the Kidd
- Ahni Ohkli: "You dingus. Last of Master was the best snowball thrower ever."
- Bihli the Kidd: "How can you say that? Bloodlight was so good at chucking ice bombs he could hit a baby Yeti in the bum from the next time zone. So there!"
- Ahni Ohkli: "Doesn't matter. Last of Master could split *THAT* snowball with a snowball of his own. And then..and then each half would strik the Yeti in both cheeks!"
- Bihli the Kidd: "Uh, well...Bloodlight once won a guild-against-guild watch alone. Blindfolded. During a blizzard. Ha!"
- Ahni Ohkli: "Oh, yeah? Last of Master won a guild-against-guild watch even though he was using both hands to eat dinner! He fought with his TOES!"
- Bihli the Kidd: "Wait. How? What was he eating?"
- Ahni Ohkli: "I dunno."
- Bihli the Kidd: "Hm. Well, Bloodlight was so good at throwing snowballs, people suspected him of being trained by elite ninja snowball assassins in the high mountains of Cantha. Beat that!" (sic)
- Ahni Ohkli: "That makes no sense. Ninjas can't play with snowballs...they wear black and you'd see them too easily. Everybody knows that! Last of Master is better. He played guild-against-guild for 38 hours straight (and by straight I mean he took restful breaks once an hour to avoid hand strain) while marching through Sorrow's Furnace and carrying all the Warriors in his entire guild on his back! Uphill! Both ways!"
- Bihli the Kidd: "...Dude, that's so not true."
- Ahni Ohkli: "So. Neither is your story about snowball assassins. And don't call me dude." (sic)
- Bihli the Kidd: "Yeah, well I'm totally going to own you once we get in the arena."
- Ahni Ohkli: "Yeah, we'll see."
- Bihli the Kidd: "Yeah, we will. You just watch!"
- Ahni Ohkli: "Any second now."
- Bihli the Kidd: "Any second...you're gonna get two very cold, wet, and snowy snowballs in the face! Feel my icy wrath, icky girl!"
- Ahni Ohkli: "Prepare to be Ahni-hilated, boy!"
- Bihli the Kidd: "Oh ya! Prepare for pure pwnification! Oh noes!" (sic)
- Ahni Ohkli: "...This timer certainly taking its...time. I'm fresh out of insults."
- Bihli the Kidd: "Sheesh. Me, too. Wanna start over?"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ahni Ohkli is named after Annie Oakley, an American sharpshooter and exhibition shooter of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- The two players Bihli and Ahni Argue over are "Last of Master" and "Bloodlight", these two are famous Korean players.
- Though not neccessarily Trivia, players often noted that Ahni and Bihli said internet lingo, such as pwnification.