GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Air of Superiority
|Air of Superiority|
Full: For 20...30 seconds, you gain a random Asura benefit every time you earn experience from killing an enemy.
Concise: (20...30 seconds.) Gain a random Asura benefit every time you earn experience from killing an enemy.
|Asura Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When killing a foe that gives experience, your character shouts one of the following quotes:
- (20%) "Knowledge is Power!", gives you 50 health.
- (20%) "You are no match for my brains!", gives you 5 energy.
- (20%) "Kneel before your master!", gives you double XP.
- (10%) "Is there anything I can't do?", recharges all skills except for those that require a Morale boost (e.g. Resurrection Signet).
- (30%) "Buwahaha!", removes all conditions.