GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Alcazia Tangle is a forest inhabited largely by the Quetzal Tengu located on the Tarnished Coast. It is somewhat easy to get lost here, as the paths follow no real pattern, and the map doesn't always clearly show what is passable and what isn't. For example, the northeastern part of this area, which has no clear borders on the map, is somewhat closed off, while the river that flows southwest into the sea isn't much of a barrier.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Tarnished Haven (southeast)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 20 Jwup
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- White Mantle: (only during the quest Turning the Page)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Glayvin: The Justiciar's End [Difficulty: Master]
- Justiciar Naveed: Turning the Page
- Justiciar Naveed: The Asura Trap
- Justiciar Naveed: Insidious Remnants
- Justiciar Naveed: Moths to a Flame
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 224-245 foes in this area.