GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Energy +15
- Dark damage: 11-22 (req. 9 Restoration Magic)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
- Health +30
Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated, except for its skin, with:
- a perfect "Hale and Hearty" Inscription
- a perfect Insightful Staff Head
- a perfect Staff Wrapping of Fortitude
- a Restoration Staff crafted by one of the following Weaponsmiths:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It has the same stats as a Staff of the Forgotten (Restoration Magic).
- It uses a unique skin which is very similar to that of an Istani Staff, a skin that can only be found on Rahti's Staff and as a PvP reward. The difference between the skin used by Alem's Remedy and that of the Istani Staff is that the curved wedge in the center of the head has its curved side facing in towards the wielder rather than out.