GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
An End to Suffering
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find Tukan on the rooftops and end his suffering.
- See Qian for your reward.
- "Oh, oh, oh... what am I to do?
- I am sorry. That was not a very friendly greeting, but you have caught me at a bad time. You see, this accursed plague... I have lost my entire family to it. First my son, then my daughter. They both died in such agony... nothing my husband and I did eased their pain.
- A few days ago, Tukan started showing symptoms. I am ashamed to say I left him. I cannot stand to think of him still suffering, but there is nothing I can do myself. The last I saw of him, he was stumbling around Xaquang Skyway. I can barely bring myself to speak these words, but I must: will you find Tukan and put an end to his misery?"
- Accept: "I will end his pain."
- Reject: "I can't do that!"
- When asked about quest: "Please hurry to the rooftops! I do not want my darling Tukan to suffer any longer."
Intermediate Dialogue (Afflicted Tukan)
- "My husband's suffering is over, then? Thank you, <name>, for putting him to rest."