GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Anatomical Engineer Llye
|Anatomical Engineer Llye|
General[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Anatomical Engineer Llye [Stylist] in the Great Temple of Balthazar to check out all the options for redoing your character.
- The Stylist allows you to mix and match aesthetic features from different campaigns, creating hundreds of combinations which are not available at character creation. You can only do this with Core professions.
- Change your character's hair style, hair color, face, skin color, and/or body scale with Makeover Credits, or all of those plus gender with Extreme Makeover Credits, at the Stylist.
- Buy your Makeover Credits and Extreme Makeover Credits at the In-Game store and the NCsoft Store. Makeover Credits are sold in packs of 5, and Extreme Makeover Credits are sold individually.
- Each Makeover Credit allows you to change one character's hair style, hair color, face, skin color, and/or body scale.
- Each Extreme Makeover Credit allows you to change one character's gender, as well as the Makeover options of hair style, hair color, face, skin color, and/or body scale.
- Character Name Changes are now available at the In-Game store and the NCsoft Store.