GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Animate Bone Minions
|Animate Bone Minions|
Full: Exploit nearest corpse to animate two level 0...10...12 bone minions.
Concise: Creates two level 0...10...12 bone minions. Exploits a fresh corpse.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A common strategy is to cast Death Nova on the minions and trigger the enchantment with Taste of Death.
- Another common strategy is to use Dwayna's Sorrow on the minions for a partywide heal when they die.
- 5 points in Soul Reaping results in these minions being effectively free (5 energy from the original death, + 5x2 on minions' deaths = 15, the spell cost). Each additional point in Soul Reaping results in 3 energy gained each time you cast Animate Bone Minions (at Soul Reaping level 16 you gain 33 net energy every time you summon Bone Minions.)
- Animate Bone Minions will trigger the bonus from Boon of Creation, Explosive Growth, and Spirit's Gift twice, once for each minion.
- The two minions count separately towards the Minion Master's maximum limit of minions (10 minions at 16 Death).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Animate Bone Minion's skill icon portrays them as looking similar to Scarabs, a type of enemy which can be found in several regions on Tyria, however, they actually have the appearance of smaller Bone Horrors.