GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Anthem of Guidance
|Anthem of Guidance|
Full: For 10 seconds, the next attack skill used by each party member within earshot cannot be blocked.
Concise: (10 seconds.) Party members in earshot are unblockable with their next attack skill.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Briahn the Chosen (The Mirror of Lyss)
- Overseer Juntahk (The Mirror of Lyss, during Warning Kehanni)
- General Kumtash (Dzagonur Bastion (mission))
- Commander Chutal (Nundu Bay (mission))
- Battlelord Turgar (Poisoned Outcrops, during The Cold Touch of the Past)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- For skills like Dual Shot, Cyclone Axe or any Assassin dual attack, only the first hit will be unblockable.
- Essentially an unlinked skill and can be used with no investment in the Command attribute.
- This chant ends after the next attack whether the attack hits, misses, or fails. The only exception to this seems to be if Black Spider Strike misses, due to the target having no hex on them, in which case Anthem of Guidance will not end.