Anything You Can Do
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Prove your worth to Sif. Bring down Whiteout in Jaga Moraine.
- Test your mettle. Defeat Avarr the Fallen in Jaga Moraine.
- Cement your legacy. Best the Fragment of Antiquities in the Sepulchre of Dragrimmar.
- See Sif Shadowhunter for your reward.
- "I see you are back for more, <name>. Don't get cocky. Just because you've vanquished some weaklings doesn't mean you're respected. Prove your worth to me and conquer the same creatures I have. Then maybe you'll earn a reputation... even a song."
- Accept: "Anything you can do, I can do better."
- Reject: "I hate show tunes."
- "Perhaps I misjudged you, human. Despite the odds, you've prevailed. But there is one more thing you must do. Seek me when you are ready to take the final step. I can hear your tune already...."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The first two bosses are located in Jaga Moraine, Avarr the Fallen is in the top left corner up a hill following a path of enemy bone minions and Whiteout is close by to the east up a circular hill surounded by Avalanches and Ice Elementals. You will find the Fragment of Antiquities in the very north-west corner of the Sepulchre of Dragrimmar, Level 1, in Drakkar Lake. Be sure to obtain the actual quest The Anvil of Dragrimmar for the dungeon as well, from Outrunner Remlok just outside it, or you won't be able to proceed past the first room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Be careful when approaching Whiteout; a single large snowball will spawn at the top of hill and begin rolling towards you. Move your party out of the way to avoid the snowball, and then proceed to Whiteout.
- Doing this quest together with Flames of the Bear Spirit makes it easier, since Egil Fireteller will join you.
- The boss, Remnant of Antiquities, located on the second level of the dungeon does not count toward this quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Anything You Can Do" is a song written by Irving Berlin used in the 1946 musical "Annie Get Your Gun". This song consists of two singers, one male and one female, attempting to out-do each other with increasingly complex things, its most notable lines being "Anything you can do I can do better; I can do anything better than you", which are referenced in the Accept/Reject options.