GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Appearance of the Naga
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Sister Choi Ju in Tsumei Village to learn more about Zen Nai Falls.
- Go to Zen Nai Falls and find the Naga that have invaded the area.
- Scare off the Naga from the area.
- See Captain Zinghu for your reward.
- A Factions character
- Complete both Primary Profession Quests
- "There are some troubling rumors that Naga have been sighted at Zen Nai Falls. Normally, I would not be overly concerned at their presence, but if they are indeed within close proximity to the falls, they could pose a threat to Cantha's water supply. I am awaiting an important missive from my commander, or I would simply go check on things myself. You would be doing me and your fellow Canthans a great service if you could head to Tsumei Village and seek out Sister Choi Ju, who has extensive knowledge of the area. Perhaps she can provide some information about this Naga threat."
- "Captain Zinghu was wise to send you. The latest information is that the Naga have mapped the area and are using the waters of the Zen Nai to traverse the lands. This is troubling because Canthat has very few rivers, and the Zen Nai is one of our main water sources. If you travel to the falls, you will see a deep hole with steep constructed walls. This connects to all of Cantha by a large subterranean cave system, providing our Canthan citizens with fresh water. If something were to happen to this water source, much of Cantha would be without drinking water."
- "Good work, <name>! Have you thought about a career in the military? I will inform my commander and your instructors at Shing Jea Monastery of your deeds and let them know our water supply is secured."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Travel to Tsumei Village and talk to Sister Choi Ju near the west Village entrance. Head out to Sunqua Vale and go north and then west to find Lake Puang. Kill the large group of Nagas on the small island in the middle of the lake, then return to Captain Zinghu in Shing Jea Monastery for your reward.