GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Arbor Bay is the first Explorable area of the Tarnished Coast that anyone coming in through the Vloxen Excavations tunnel from the Verdant Cascades will see. It is very large, and mostly composed of the bay that it is named for, which is shallow enough to wade in. There are also some coastal land, which is quite wide in the east, and a large cave in the Northwest, which has some ruins in it that some Asura have planned to settle. These plans, however, may be doomed to failure, due to the Pale Tree that Ventari and Ronan have planted in the wide lake in the shadowy southwest of the Bay.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- Vlox's Falls (northeast)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Shards of Orr (southeast)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- 20 Kapunk
- Merchants and Traders:
- Sylvari Area:
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 20 (26) Chromatic Drake
- 20 (26) Wind Rider
- 24 (26) Venomweaver
- Great Beasts:
- Destroyers: (only during the quest O Brave New World)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 464-560 foes in this area.
- Completing the quest O Brave New World will bring the total to about 548.
- When entering from Vlox's Falls, parties must pull and take care not to overaggro foes, as there are many fast-moving Krait with overlapping patrol zones.
- The settlement of Ventari is located here, meaning the Sylvari will be born here. The tree (shown to the right) also shows up in the cut-scene for the A Time for Heroes quest.