GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Arborstone is an explorable zone of the Echovald Forest which contains the Cathedral zu Heltzer and some of the surrounding areas. The northern section is situated on a cliff, and is only accessible via Tanglewood Copse or a lift from within Arborstone (outpost). The main section of the area can only be accessed via Altrumm Ruins (outpost) or being aligned with the Luxons, dying, and being resurrected at the neutral shrine in the main area.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts[edit | edit source]
- North East: Tanglewood Copse
- North Central: Arborstone (initially locked; you must have the quest The Count's Daughter active or completed)
- South: Altrumm Ruins
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 18(25) Warden of the Trunk
- 21(26) Warden of the Tree
- 19(25) Warden of the Leaf
- 21(26) Warden of the Branch
- 18(25) Warden of the Spring
- 20(26) Warden of the Summer
- 24(26) Warden of Earth
- 26 Warden of the Spirit (Hard Mode only)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 28 Mahr Stonebreaker (Forceful Blow)
- 28(30) Ryver Mossplanter (Lacerate) (not during the Quest Song and Stone)
- 28 Meril Stoneweaver (Shield of Regeneration)
- 28 Craw Stonereap (Lingering Curse)
- 24 Kaswa Webstrider (Vampiric Spirit)
- 28 Zarnas Stonewrath (Shockwave)
Animals[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Kurzick Priest
- Kurzick Merchant
- Bruna zu Heltzer
- Lift Operator Shulz
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Balthazar: South, by Tanglewood Copse.
- Dwayna: Northeast, by Tanglewood Copse.
- Kurzick or Luxon Priest: Northeast, by Tanglewood Copse; south, by Altrumm Ruins (outpost).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 247-340 foes in this area.
- You must enter the southern section from Altrumm Ruins to vanquish; the northern section accessible from Tanglewood Copse does not count for vanquishing.
- The quests Song and Stone, The Count's Daughter, and Wardens On the March change the variety of spawns in the area; each has only a slight impact on the net number of foes to defeat.
- There are 8 Stone Guardians near each of the four guardian bosses, but they only spawn after 3 conditions are met: a player must approach the relevant boss, walk to the triggering point on the ramp leading up from the Arborstone portal closer to the opposite side and then finally, approach the pillars which hide the guardians.
- You can reach Altrumm Ruins without doing the mission. This can only be done though when you are alligned to the Luxons and did not activate the shrine at Tanglewood Copse.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The wallow-powered lift connecting Tanglewood Copse to the Arborstone mission head was inspired by Gaile Gray's pet hamster, Guilda.
- The name is a mix of Latin and English: "arbor" means "tree", so the name translates to "tree of stone".