GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 20 seconds, Arcane Mimicry becomes the non-form elite skill from target other ally.
Concise: This skill becomes target ally's elite skill (20 seconds). Cannot self-target. No effect if target's elite skill is a form.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used on an ally without a non-Form elite skill, Arcane Mimicry simply begins its 60s recharge immediately.
- You can continue to maintain copied maintained enchantments even after Arcane Mimicry reverts to itself.
- Works wonderfully with Signet of Illusions or Symbols of Inspiration.
- If you copy an elite from a chapter you have not purchased, it will not be available for your use.
- Heroes use this skill on their own, but only for a skill they can use. That means, of all available elites around the team, they will copy a skill of an attribute that matches their highest attribute and if they have at least 6 points in that attribute. On the downside, they use Mimicry whenever possible, not necessarily when they or the team needs it.
- This skill opens up many interesting team possibilities when used with Echo chaining.
- Heroes cannot copy PvE only skills.
- Glyph of Renewal does not affect Arcane Mimicry unless the casting of Arcane Mimicry is interrupted.