GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Meet with Dengo on the Plains of Jarin
- Protect Dengo from corsair attacks as you travel to the Sunspear Great Hall.
- See Mehinu for your reward.
- Nightfall character
- "Hey, I need some serious muscle for a job, but I'll guess you'll do. The recent corsair raids have made it difficult to import or export goods, and I need to get these shipments out. I have some new armor pieces that must get through to the Astralarium. Those corsairs don't scare me, but I've got a shop to run. I can't go gallivanting all over the place. Do you think you can escort my courier, Dengo, through the Plains of Jarin and protect him from any troublemaker corsairs?"
- "Mehinu might seem as cold as a piece of armor on a wet morning. But, truly, she can be as warm and sweet as buttermilk once you get to know her. For example, after she's just killed someone."
- "Mehinu sent you? Well, I guess you must be tougher than you look. I'm Dengo, Mehinu's assistant and courier. The roads have gotten really dangerous lately with so much corsair raiding. I heard a rumor that there's a single corsair leader uniting all of the corsair guilds. It would be a real mess if that ever happened. Anyhow, we should probably get moving."
- "Those corsairs didn't give you too much trouble did they? Good to know you can handle yourself. And thank you for watching after Dengo. He's a hard worker but a terrible fighter. Take these materials as payment for a job well done. Just so you know, that's enough to craft a nice helmet. Let me know if you want me to craft one for you out of those materials."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Exit into the Plains of Jarin from Kamadan. Dengo can be found standing near the Resurrection Shrine outside. Approach him and he will begin to move. He runs (although he pauses to catches his breath periodically) towards the Sunspear Great Hall, so following him will guide you to the first outpost for a new character. On the way, he attacks anything that attacks him; and since he's level 10, he can pretty much take on anything without your help. When you reach the desert area, a small group of corsairs will attack. Dispatch them and just follow him the remainder of the way to the Sunspear Great Hall's entrance.