GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Arneh the Vigorous
|Arneh the Vigorous|
Location from Bone Palace
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Go for the Eyes!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"Make Your Time!"
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing"We Shall Return!"
- Disrupting Throw
- Signet of Return
- Soldier's Fury (elite)
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- He and the Awakened Acolytes around him have resurrection skills. Kill them fast or prevent them from resurrecting their allies, or you're in for a long fight.
- It is possible to pull his mob to the nearby Wurm Spoor. The damage done by the Wurms will easily defeat him.
- Equipping Frozen Soil is a way to defeat them, provided you are able to keep your party alive.