GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ascalon City Wall Sentry
|Ascalon City Wall Sentry|
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Do you always talk to strangers?"
- "I miss the poppies. My wife always kept a vase of them on the table."
- "I worry about my mother's welfare. If something happened to me, there'd be no one left to care for her."
- "Things have been quiet lately. Too quiet, if you ask me."
- "Wallace says skale saliva cures foot fungus. I think I might try it out."
- "I found a baby devourer in my boot this morning. Good thing I always check for 'em..."
- "I need a bath. I'm really starting to stink."
- "Can't you see I'm busy right now?"
- "A cold mug of ale sure sounds good right about now."
- "Good to see you're out doing your part. May Dwayna bless you and keep you save."
- "Killed eight Charr today. If I get three more, I beat Horace's record."
- "It's funny the things you remember, I remember what my wife and daughter were wearing that last day..."
- "What I wouldn't give to see just one of our beautiful Ascalon sunflowers growing out of these ruins."
- "i can still hear the screams of the dying. It's been two years, and I still can't get them out of my head!"
- "What I wouldn't give for a good night's rest in a soft bed."
- "I signed up for the army just two weeks before the Searing. Bad timing, I guess."
- "I'm parched. I need to go find some more water."
- "Watch out for devourers. This place is crawling with 'em."
- "Not much of a view out here, is there?"
- "The rations out here taste like cardboard, but at least it keeps my waistline trim."
- "I've got a hankering for some fresh meat."
- "Look at this place. Nothing but dirt, ruins and skeletons."
- "I haven't been home in four months. I wonder how my family is getting on."
- "Watch yourself. I don't want to have to come rescue your worthless hide if you get into trouble."
- "Wallace says eating Moa bird gizzards makes you virile. You ever heard that?"