GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
General[edit | edit source]
They are seen to wield various types of Hammers.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Desert
- The Dragon's Lair (mission) (The soldiers are already dead in this mission.)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
In Fort Ranik mission:
- "I've heard rumours that the Charr become weak without their fire."
- "King Adelbern is a good man, but it is his son, Prince Rurik, who will be our savior. Mark my words."
- "The Charr never travel without a brazier of fire. If something's burning, it probably means there's a Charr or two nearby."
- "Without the Wall, Rin would surely fall."
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop Wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."