GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
They are seen to wield various types of Hammers.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Desert
- The Dragon's Lair (mission) (The soldiers are already dead in this mission.)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
In Fort Ranik mission:
- "I've heard rumours that the Charr become weak without their fire."
- "King Adelbern is a good man, but it is his son, Prince Rurik, who will be our savior. Mark my words."
- "The Charr never travel without a brazier of fire. If something's burning, it probably means there's a Charr or two nearby."
- "Without the Wall, Rin would surely fall."
- "Bring me your woes some other time, friend."
- "Duty calls."
- "Fight, damn it!"
- "Fight now. Talk later."
- "If you haven't noticed, I'm busy at the moment."
- "Help. A little help here."
- "Let's give 'em a whooping!"
- "Not now!"
- "Now is not the time for idle chatter!"
- "Spill the blood of our foes!"
- "Stop Wagging your tongue and start whooping some butt!"
- "Tell me later. Right now I have enemies to slaughter."
- "The time for jabbering over a pint will come later."
- "The fight rages. This battle is not yet won."
- "To arms! To arms!"
- "We will reminisce after this battle is won."
- "Your words fall on deaf ears. For now I fight."