General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- The Desolation
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "Ahai, stranger. Are you here to seek Ascension? You will find it, for certain, if you listen to Turai!"
- "I cannot see the light anymore. Father? Father...? Can you hear me?"
- "Please, make the nightmares end."
- "Turai thought the Scriptures contained a map to enlightenment and Ascension. But they were merely lies to lure weak-minded."
- "Where is Turai Ossa? I followed him into the desert, but the sands are so empty."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Be careful who you follow, traveler, for your trust may betray you."
- "Ossa was once a name you were proud to follow. It stood for honor and glory. Now the name is as black as coal, its honor as dead as the ash of an ancient fire."
- "Palawa Joko's final curse on us was the Scriptures of Abaddon. And look what they have done to the Ossa line."
- "The Desolation lives up to its name. There is no hope left in our hearts."
- "Varesh Ossa. The name holds evil in every syllable."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Ahai, traveler. I will see you in the next world."
- "Farewell, and cure the Ossa line! May it end with Varesh...forever!"
- "Farewell, stranger. There is another land I must seek, far from these desolate sands."
- "I see a light far to the north. Do I hear Turai's voice calling me?"
- "The Mists are not as distant as we had been led to believe."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The phrase "Father? Father...? Can you hear me?" might be a reference to the Austin Powers movie, Goldmember.