GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Situated just outside of the catacombs Ashford Abbey is the resting place for many of Ascalon's most distinguished deceased citizens. On nice days, you will find the heads of many noble houses coming to this spot, paying their respects to their ancestors. It's also not uncommon to find a priest or priestess of Dwayna here, kneeling in supplication before the statue of their goddess.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
Travel south from Ascalon City.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Brother Mhenlo: A Monk's Mission (See A Second Profession)
- Brother Mhenlo: The Blessings of Balthazar
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a statue of Dwayna here.
- After the Searing, Ashford Abbey becomes Sardelac Sanitarium.
- There is a creature (image on the right) in the abbey only visible from the outside (from Lakeside County). It has the appearance of a Wailing Lord or Banshee. In the Prima guide it is listed as Haunting Spectre with 150 armor and at level 0. It also isn't a fixed object in that it faces different dirrections per spawn and some times it even spawns with an off-hand item.