GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about the profession insignia quest in Shing Jea Monastery. For information on the armor upgrade components, see Insignia.|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Instructor Ng.
- Complete the Snaring course.
- Complete the course in Advanced Defense Techniques.
- Complete the Disenchantment Course.
- Complete the Skill Chaining course.
- Complete the Disruption course.
- See Headmaster Lee for your reward.
- "You are ready to earn your Assassin Insignia? All right, then. This advanced training is designed to teach you the nuances of the Assassin's art. An Assassin is an intensive damage-dealer who relies on the powers of shadow and steel. By using potent magic to sneak up on enemies and powerful skill combinations to deal deadly attacks, an Assassin can quickly overcome a foe. Speak with Instructor Ng to begin."
- "Congratulations. You have earned your Assassin Insignia. You are now an expert Assassin. May the gods guide and protect you."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Nothing special here. A sequence of training courses in the Shing Jea Dojo, each giving you at least one additional free skill.