GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Aura of the Lich
|Aura of the Lich|
Full: All corpses within earshot are exploited and you animate a level 1...14...17 bone horror plus one for each corpse exploited in this way. For 5...37...45 seconds, your Death Magic attribute is increased by +1.
Concise: Exploit all corpses in earshot. Animates a level 1...14...17 bone horror, plus one for each exploited corpse. You have +1 Death Magic (5...37...45 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most corpse exploitation and minion animation skills, this spell does not require the presence of a corpse to begin or finish its activation, and is not affected by bloodstained insignia.
- This is the only spell that will instantly create at least one minion without any corpses, although it is most beneficial with many exploitable corpses around. Two other skills capable of creating a minion without a corpse are available exclusively from Kuunavang in certain areas where she is present.
- The Death Magic increase occurs last, after creating the minions.
- It is useful to re-cast this spell as soon as it is recharged, adding at least one more "free" minion to your army.
- If this spell is re-cast before its effect expires, it will affect itself. The attribute bonus will not stack, and will still be only +1 Death Magic over your base attribute rank, however you will benefit from higher level minions and longer duration.