Avarr the Fallen
|Avarr the Fallen|
(click to enlarge)
Description[edit | edit source]
Avarr the Fallen is a Norn Necromancer boss found in the north-western corner of Jaga Moraine. When you approach his lair he raises around 10 special Bone Fiends that have all the characteristics of regular monsters.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Animate Bone Fiend
- Blood of the Master
- Dark Bond
- Jagged Bones (elite)
- Strip Enchantment
- Taste of Death
- Verata's Aura
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Avarr is one of the target foes in Anything You Can Do.
- There are differences between the minions he raises from surrounding corpses (summoned) and those that spawn when you enter the map or pop-up as you approach (scripted):
- The scripted minions are in effect, standard undead foes: they aren't affected by Verata's Aura, they have no degeneration, and they drop items.
- The summoned minions act as expected: they can be affected by Verata's Aura, they have degen, and they do not drop items.
- You can pull both types of minions, leaving Avarr without allies. Pin your Heroes and Henchmen just around the corner just below the Boss to protect them against the minions' ranged attacks.