GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Avatar of Grenth (NPC)
|This article is about about the avatar of Grenth. For information about elite skill, see Avatar of Grenth.|
|Avatar of Grenth (NPC)|
The level 24 Avatar of Grenth, not to be confused with the level 30 Voice of Grenth, or the Dervish elite skill Avatar of Grenth, competed with the Avatar of Dwayna (NPC) during the Wintersday competitions of 2005 and 2006.
Location[edit | edit source]
- By the Wintersday Priests:
- Ascalon City: Near the southwest exit.
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday 2005): Near Firstwatch Sergio, except on December 31st.
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday 2006): Near Firstwatch Sergio, except when The Avatar of Grenth is in town during the finale event.
- Droknar's Forge: By the great statue in the main town square.
- Kamadan (Wintersday 2006): On the upper Western deck except when The Avatar of Grenth is in town during the finale event. (First present in 2006)
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday 2005): By the big tree every 3 hours (for about 15 minutes) on December 31st.
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday 2006) as The Avatar of Grenth: By the red rings, dead trees and toy soldiers on January 1st every 3 hourrs (for about 30 minutes) starting ~12.01 AM.
- Kamadan (Wintersday 2006) as The Avatar of Grenth: By the red rings, dead tree and tombstones on January 1st every 3 hourrs (for about 30 minutes) starting ~12.15 AM.
- Dwayna Vs Grenth (mission)
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "As all mortals face the judgment of Grenth in the afterlife, so now the world lies helpless within the icy grip of the god of death. Those who mock his power with frivolous merriment risk bringing his wrath not only upon themselves but all the world."