GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Axe of the Hierophant
|Axe of the Hierophant|
|Unique weapon details|
Axe of the Hierophant is a unique axe which can be obtained from the Hierophant's Chest at the end of Duncan the Black's section in the elite dungeon of the Eye of the North Expansion, Slavers' Exile.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Slashing damage: 6-28 (req. 9 Axe Mastery)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Double adrenaline on hit (Chance: 10%)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A Cleaver from Manzo in Kaineng City
- A Winged Axe from Hahbe in Marga Coast or from Kol Swordshanks in the Command Post
- A Battle Axe from Sarad in Droknar's Forge
- An Axe from any weaponsmith in Eye of the North
- A perfect "Strength and Honor" inscription
- A perfect Furious Axe Haft
- A perfect Axe Grip of Fortitude
See this page for collector counterparts.