Bacchi Coi is the Icy henchman available in Heroes' Ascent.
- I'm actually somewhat new to water magic, so I hope I won't be too much of a burden on you. I used to focus entirely on fire magic, but...
- Well, you see, I had found these fire drakes tied up by a restaurant near my hometown, and I thought it was outright cruel to leash them up like that; you learn a lot about fire drakes when you walk the path of fire. Anyway, I tried to burn through their chains to free them...but I may have accidentally used too much power. I started studying water magic the next day. I hope the owner of that restaurant never finds out.
- Here are the spells I'm using. Let me know if I'm doing this right:
- Bacchi Coi was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. Her skillbar and name were submitted by the player Bacchikoi Bacchikoi, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- Bacchikoi means "bring it" or "bring it on" in Japanese
- She wields a Tidal Staff.
- She shares her character model with some of the female Canthan Peasants.
- She performs the /ponder and /sorry emotes.
- Henchman Lora Lanaya used to work at a restaurant...that burned down, perhaps the same to which Bacchi's dialogue refers.